Issue : #1078
Solar Hot water panels for in-floor heat
Hi. I was just wondering if the hot water panels still work in -40 Celcius? How many panels would I need to heat a 2500 square feet shop in-floor heat? Thanks

RE: Hot water panels for in-floor heat

Hi Paul, Yes our solar vacuum tubes are very efficient in the colder climates. We are located in Winnipeg ,Manitoba Canada and have many installation in that area and exposed to -40C. Solar works very well with radiant in floor heat you use the floor as a storage collector. How do you heat the area now? Where are you located? What is the  ceiling height? I would think you are going to need at least a SWH-4 complete solar kit to assist your existing heating system.

If you send me some information by e-mail I could provide you with a solar simulation report along with some costs for you to review. I you require further information please refer to these two websites www.solar tubs.com or www.nlsolarheating.com for  pricing and technical information on all our solar packages and products we offer.

Thank-you

Alan Anderson

Northern Lights Solar Solutions

#20 305 McKay Avenue

Winnipeg, MB R2G 0N5

Canada

1-800-317-9054 ext. 226

e-mail [email protected]

www.nlsolarheating.com

www.solartubs.com

RE: RE: Hot water panels for in-floor heat

Hi Paul, I sent estimate to your e-mail address on Oct 22,2012 based on the information you provided to us. Thanks Alan

RE: Solar Hot water panels for in-floor heat
Thanks for the reply. Its a new shop that I built. Total square footage is 2500 sqft. Its a shop with a double car garage attached to each other. The shop has a ceiling of 16' and the garage side it only 10' high. If you could provide me with some approximate dollar figures and what all I need, I would really appreciate it as I have to make my mind up fairly quick with what I'm going to heat it. Thanks Paul Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry -----Original Message----- From: nlsolarheating Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:58:18 To: Subject: [STT: #1078] Reply to your query - nlsolarheating Hi Paul Melling, A rep replied to a support ticket with nlsolarheating. ISSUE #1078 ----------------- Content of the Ticket ----------------- Subject : Hot water panels for in-floor heat Message : Hi Paul, Yes our solar vacuum?tubes are very efficient in the colder climates. We are located in Winnipeg ,Manitoba Canada and have many installation in that area and?exposed to -40C. Solar works very well with radiant in floor heat you use the floor as a storage collector. How do you heat the area now? Where are you located? What is the? ceiling?height??I would think you are going to need?at least?a SWH-4 complete solar?kit to assist your existing heating system. If you send me some information by e-mail I could provide you with a solar simulation report along with some costs for you to review. I you require further information please refer to these two websites www.solar tubs.com or www.nlsolarheating.com for? pricing and technical information on all our solar packages and products we offer. Thank-you Alan Anderson Northern Lights Solar Solutions #20 305 McKay Avenue Winnipeg, MB R2G 0N5 Canada 1-800-317-9054 ext. 226 e-mail [email protected] www.nlsolarheating.com www.solartubs.com ------------------------------------------------------------------ In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here Thanks for using our Service. Regards nlsolarheating