Issue : #1494
installing a solar pool heating system

We are looking into installing a solar heating system for our pool 12X 26 X 5 ft deep max

can you send us some information  and do you do installs ? House is in Florida witha tile roof.

Please advise

Thank you

RE: pool heating system

Hi Greg, I would recommend our SPH -3 complete pool heater kit to meet your pool heating requirements Website pricing is $5485.00 US funds. We will offer you a 10% ( $548.50) sales discount and prepay your shipping costs to major freight depot  in your area of Florida (Valved at $600.00). Your landed cost in Florida is $4936.50 US funds. We do not install in that area however our solar pool kits are designed with do-it yourself plug & save  installationin in mind it does required a quailfied installers. Our roof mounts can be used for tile roof  some icustomers have install a base on the tile then attached our solar collectors frames.

Thank-you Alan.

RE: RE: pool heating system

How many roof brackets or hooks should I need for this systen, (I have a clay tile roof)

and should the hooks I use to tie into the rook be straight up or  have a c or u shape  when it come out of the tile?

can you send me a copy of the install instructions to see if I can handle the install my self

Thanks greg

RE: RE: RE: pool heating system

Greg, I sent a copy of the mounting of our Solar colloectors on a roof. to your e-mail address to large for this file. Thanks Alan