Issue : #770
solar pool heating

Do you sell and install in Florida? I am interested in the "tube type" solar panels for our swimming pool as well as for home hot water heating. Thanks.

RE: solar pool heating

Jeff, We only sell complete solar kit packages for domestic hot water and 2nd heat loop for pool systems. What size is your pool and how many days and months is it open  and is there existing pool heater and cover for the pool.If you provide me with that information I can provide you with a quote our solar kits are designed with do-it - yourself installation.

Thank-you

Alan Anderson

Northern Lights Solar Solutions

#20 305 McKay Avenue

Winnipeg, MB R2G 0N5

Canada

1-800-317-9054 ext. 226

e-mail [email protected]

www.nlsolarheating.com

www.solartubs.com

RE: solar pool heating
Our pool is approx 10,000 gallons. We can currently swim without a heater from May-September. We do not have a pool cover or an existing pool heater. Our hot water heater is 55 gallons. Our home is a 3 bedroom/2 bath with approx. 2500 sf. Thanks,   From: nlsolarheating [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:25 PM
To: jeff smith
Subject: [SST: #770] Reply to your query - nlsolarheating   Hi jeff smith, A rep replied to a support ticket with nlsolarheating.

ISSUE #770
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : solar pool heating
Message : Jeff, We only sell complete solar kit packages for domestic hot water and 2nd heat loop for pool systems. What size is your pool and how many days and months is it open  and is there existing pool heater and cover for the pool.If you provide me with that information I can provide you with a quote our solar kits are designed with do-it - yourself installation. Thank-you Alan Anderson Northern Lights Solar Solutions #20 305 McKay Avenue Winnipeg, MB R2G 0N5 Canada 1-800-317-9054 ext. 226 e-mail [email protected] www.nlsolarheating.com www.solartubs.com    
------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Customer support representative will contact you soon.
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here Thanks for using our Service. Regards
nlsolarheating